Still undecided about your child’s education for 2022?
St Cecilia’s is a welcoming learning community where staff, parents and the parish work together to nurture the spiritual, academic, social, physical and creative development of each child.
Some reasons parents prefer St Cecilia’s Balgowlah:
- “We have a very supportive and nurturing community. Staff are focussed on the wellbeing of our kids, not just their academic growth.”
- “It is a lovely community school with kind leaders and offers many opportunities for the children to learn and grow.”
- “St Cecilia’s is a small, caring and truly supportive community. We are truly blessed to be part of a school that sincerely cares for our children.”
- “It is a beautiful school with amazing teachers and support staff.”
- “My daughter has only been here for a short while however she has felt safe and happy from day one. The drop off and pick up makes life very easy, the teachers especially the principal are very involved”
Register your interest for Open Day 2021